Before I begin… A special shoutout to IT Cosmetics for gifting basically everything that is on my face right now! The day of the shoot I was running on low amount of sleep and my face was suffering the consequences. Luckily, IT Cosmetics has the perfect coverage for any blemish. I’ll provide my IT favorites below.
I can’t believe it’s cold in Houston! Finally! I’ve been waiting to pull out my cowl necks and jackets since the beginning October (mostly because that’s all I wore in NY). There is never a “real fall” in Houston, but I’ll take whatever this is!
Recently, my friend and I were talking about fall/winter wear. We didn’t know when the appropriate time was to pull out the heavy coats or if it was even worth it. We agreed that as long as you look fabulous then it doesn’t matter. Hence, showing off my marshmallow jacket the minute it hits below 65.
Photographer: Matt Daniel
Alright, IT Cosmetics has the perfect coverage, hues, and brushes. I can recommend everything on their site. But if the we HAVE to narrow it down, then below are my favorites.
1. Bye Bye Under Eye – coverage coverage coverage! Oh yea, it’s waterproof!
2. Bye Bye Pores – works as a finishing powder, but literally erases pores, wrinkles, etc..
3. Celebration Foundation – great for coverage and it’s not heavy on your face!
4. Brow Power – love this brow pencil because it matches your hair color instantly. Also, because it leaves a natural tone to your eyebrows.
5. Tightline – yes, a mascara primer! I only used it as a mascara for the shoot, so yes, it works!
This site contains affiliated link
Shop the look: