Alrighty y’all! It’s time for a quick round-up of places we were recommended to go to in Miami, with some places Matt and I found on our trip there. We were supposed to go to Cancun for a relaxing week near the beach, but because that did not happen, we decided to get a beach-like scenario and we went to Miami! It’s a beautiful city that is vibrant and has deep-rooted cultures.
Fun, but actually not so fun tip: Miami parking was a struggle! Either you pay an arm and a leg for a good spot, your you walk at least 20 minutes to pay at least $10 for parking.
Bold text will be places we went, experienced, and highly recommend.
- Wynwood: super cool art district with really fun restaurants, good eats, and unique shops.
- Versace Mansion (due to COVID-19, you must make lunch/dinner reservations to enter)
- Miami Beach
- Candleland Miami: make your own candle and take it home with you!
- Calle Ocho Cigar Bar
- Old Havana
- Jet Skis!
- Morgan’s Restaurant
- CVI.CHE 105: omg. never have I tasted Peruvian food and trust me, I was mind BLOWN. The ceviche is delicious and everyone has to try the Lomo Saltado.
- Bodega Taqueria South
- Mamey Miami: highly recommend sharing plates so you can enjoy a little bit of everything.
- Swan Miami
- Joia Beach
- 1-800 Lucky
- Poke OG
- Mila Restaurant
- Miami Mojito Company: happy hour is from 3-6. Trust me, that is a STEAL in Miami. Grab a mojito and stroll through the streets of Wynwood
- Jugo de Mamey (not a place, just ask for it)
- Mamey Miami: we had dinner here, but you can stop for just a drink
- 1-800 Lucky: a Japanese food hall with a bar!
- East Hotel/Sugar Bar Brickell
Also, we had a mini photo opportunity at Joia Beach
Shop the look: