***Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by GapFit for Gap Factory through Collectively, all opinions are my own.
I’m pretty sure EVERYONE has started out the new year with the resolution of becoming fit and healthy, I know I did! The only problem is… we have to be ideal about it, and usually I am not. Luckily, I have created 5 different ways you can work out and look stylish too with GapFit for Gap Factory!
- Find an authentic park. I worked out in Malibu beach; went for a run as the sun started to rise. Yea, it was beautiful! The only thing is, I cannot see this or experience this amazing beach in my own hometown. Fortunately, there are plenty of parks in Houston. Working out in a consistent place and with beautiful scenery helps a lot! What local parks do you have near your home?
- Look for a studio. I recently started searching for a studio to work out in, whether it is a yoga or cycling, I’m searching for something that I’m going to love and build a community with. You can always see what I’m up to and follow my work out journey on my social media.
- Hit the gym. This is something that is hard for many, trust me, I know!! But the gym has amazing perks- classes, multiple arrays of workout machines, and a pool. It’s scary when you’re going to a gym, I totally understand, but you can always find a workout buddy, create a routine together and enjoy getting fit together!
- Do a 30 day challenge. So this is something I have been seeing on social media a lot! Each day you do one push up, squat, just one routine, and you push yourself a tad more each and every day until you master that at the end of the month. It seems like you’re not really getting anything done, but if you record yourself, you will definitly see the progress! I’m going to start this by doing squats!
- Dress like your a pro! Dressing up is important when you go work out. Seriously, who doesn’t want to look amazing and feel amazing? Thankfully, GapFit for Gap Factory is here to make you look fabulous without breaking the bank. Gap Factory is her to help you achieve any of your resolutions by shopping online or in-store!
Outfit details: No matter how cold it gets outside, I always take off my sweater. So I found a breezy long sleeve hoodie that lets me sweat but breath at the same time. I’ve been eyeing yoga pants that have mesh, which is currently trending in the activewear world. Mesh adds a femme look and makes you stand out when you workout! Always a pop of color with a tank or sports bra, seriously, it is so much fun!
Photographer: Matthew Daniel