I remember when I saw this romper the first time and I thought it was a dress. Honestly, I LOVED it even more when I found out it was a romper. I know, it’s billowy and oddly shaped, and to be honest, you can actually wear this out and use it to it’s most potential. For example, I wore the Palma romper to a baseball game and I’m planning on wearing it as a swimsuit cover for my mini vacay that I have coming up… Stay tuned for that post!
I was reading the reviews on the romper, so I have to say, beware. The Palma romper has mixed reviews, some people, like me, love it, others don’t. Since this romper is risque, I wanted to give you some online shopping tips when you’re shopping!
Some shopping online tips:
- Look for “real life” pictures on the site. When shopping online, I always look for pictures posted by people. Some sites have a carousel on the bottom of the page displaying the customer’s looks. Most of the photos are going to be from bloggers or edited in a super fancy way, but you can learn a lot from the photos.
- Find online promotions and sales. I do this all the time! What I do is google the store and type “promotion” and see what comes up. I’m not cheap, but if I can get something for $10 cheaper, then why not right?
- Learn the company’s shipping time. Some company’s that I shop for will send their item’s asap, and I receive products in a week or less. Other times I have to wait a long time. It’s always good to know how long an item will take from ordering to it coming to your house.
- Subscribe to their email list. Yea, it’s tedious to constantly receive an email twice a day. But when you receive these email’s, you know when the sales are and when new items are shipped in.
- Do your research. Read the ratings! Google it. Find it on YouTube. Find the hashtag. Anything. I always do this for every item I purchase. I just don’t want to waste my time returning anything. Or keep it in my closet for eternity.
What are your tips when shopping online?
PS- This purse is from Urban Southern! Type wendy15 to get 15% off from any leather goods!
Get the look:
Photographer: Matthew Daniel