This is a continuation of my trip to Big Sur, read my adventure to Big Sur here.
*** The trip was sponsored by Toyota. Thank you, Toyota for providing a vehicle for this trip! All opinions are my own.
So here we are, after a long trip from Big Sur. We arrived at our friend’s, Ogo and Onyeka, home, tired and excited that we are finally in San Francisco. They were our gracious hosts for the trip, I had completely forgotten that Onyeka was DAYS away from given birth to their first child. So props to her for putting up with us for a couple of days.
Again, Matt took me everywhere. So all credits to recommendations to him.
Cafes we went to
- Cafe Reveille: The first place we went to was Cafe Reveille. This place has the aesthetics of a coffee shop with the food of a brunch spot. So cute. Great Kombucha. Yummy food.
- Boba Guys: Boba Guys is Ogo’s favorite and local tapioca shop. I love how San Fran does their boba.
- Blue Bottle: Blue Bottle, of course, is Matt’s favorite coffee shop in the whole world. Any city he goes to, we have to stop by Blue Bottle
- Sight Glass: Sight Glass was cool, with the exception of no wifi. Which sucked for me.
- Nopa: Matt wanted to go to Nopa since our last trip, but we went to Bar Crudo instead. This place is perfect for date night! Nopa was double date night with Ogo and Onyeka. I had the Rotisserie Chicken, my mouth waters just thinking of it.
- Bellota: Such a dreamy romantic place. There is a local band playing romantic latin hits. The paella takes at least 45 minutes, so we had to be patient, but it was worth the wait. Matt took me here for our Valentine’s Day date. We HATE celebrating Valentine’s Day on Valentine’s Day, so we usually celebrate way in advance. It’s worth it.
Places we went
- UBER HQ: Ogo gave us a tour of the HQ. It is so cool!
- SFMOMA: Honestly, I am in awe of every museum that I go to, and this one did not disappoint.
- Lands End: Try walking on a ledge to get an awesome photo of the sunset behind you. Don’t worry, you will fall into some body of water if something goes wrong. Yea, we did that.
- Mount Tamalpais: Matt and Ogo did the exploring there. I slept in… at 6 am… No regrets.